This notice applies to all information collected from or submitted to MYOWL and other landing pages (collectively, the “Web Sites”) that direct customers to https://myowl.store, collectively operated by MYOWL.
MYOWL is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of such third party web sites and this Notice does not apply to those web sites.
Application of This Notice
This Notice applies only to the information collected by this website. It does not apply to information collected by MYOWL in any other way, including offline.
"Personal information" means information that may be used to identify an individual, such as a first and last name or an email address. By using this website or by calling MYOWL, you may provide us with your Personal Information to purchase our products or to register to receive information about our products and services, and to contact you.
When you use our website, we also automatically log your internet protocol address ("IP Address"), which is part of your online address. We may use your IP Address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer and maintain the website.
MYOWL shall not disclose any Personal Information it gathers from you to third parties except in the following situations:
- to comply with any governmental regulations and/or laws or any court orders;
- to protect personal safety, the public, or our website;
- to provide the product or service you have requested;
- when we want to keep you up to date on the latest news and trends, special offers or other information we think you'd like to hear about from MYOWL alone;
- to third parties that provide MYOWL with technology, services and/or content for the operation and maintenance of the business;
- and we may from time to time contract with third party vendors to serve ads to our customers on our behalf across the internet or to send direct to customers whom we think may be interested in our products or services. To do this, the vendors will collect anonymous information about your visits to our website and your interaction with our products and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a cookie or pixel tag- industry standard technology used by most major websites. They may also pool the anonymous information that they collect with our sources of information not collected during your visit to our website, which may include your name and mailing address, for purposes of determining whether you might be interested in receiving direct mail. If you do not wish for cookies or pixel tags to be placed on your computer most commercially available web browsers permit you to prevent that from taking place. To opt-out of receiving our direct mail you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (844) 262-1202.
MYOWL cares about the safety of children. Our website is only offered to those of age 18 and over. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from any individuals under the age of 18. Whenever children use their computers, parents should supervise their activities, especially use of the Internet, email, and other online services.
This website is owned and operated by MYOWL for the purpose of communicating with MYOWL current and potential customers.
225 Broadway 39th Floor,
NY NY 1007