Owl Z - Beige
OWL is reimagining hearing assistance in the twenty-first century. This compact and super-lightweight hearing amplifier is designed for those with slight to moderate hearing difficulties, and can be seamlessly integrated into any challenging hearing situation, whether it’s a loud restaurant, a rock concert, or a busy street.
- FDA Registered Class One Hearing amplifier.
- Designed to help you understand voices in restaurants, meetings and other challenging environments.
- Intended for mild to moderate hearing loss
- OWL hearing aids use two-microphone NoiseBlocker system designed to reduce volume levels of distracting background sounds.
- High quality American-made electronics components.
- App lets you control OWL hearing aids from your smartphone or tablet.
- Wide frequency range (over 5.5 kHz) for natural, accurate sound.
- Six ear dome choices included – so you can choose the size that fits your ear.
- Includes accessories to make OWL usable for either ear.
*NOTE: We have a limited supply of factory-certified refurbished VoiceBuds -- with new sound tubes and ear domes, and with a full one-year warranty -- at discounted prices.
- State-of-Art design
- Perfect fit
- Noise filtering
- Dual Microphones
- Nearly Invisible
- Processing: select
- Housing design: open-fit
- Volume control: Rocker-type II
- Switch & trimmer: N/A
- OSPL90-HFA (dB SPL): 113
- Peak Gain (dB): 103
- HFA/FOG (dB): 40
- Reference Test Gain (dB): 30
- Frequency range (Hz): 20
- Harmonic Distortion: 200-4100
- EQ Input NOISE (dB): 2.0
- Battery size: 30
- Battery current (mA): 312A (0.9 With BLE: 2.5)
- WDRC (Wide Dynamic Range Control): 2 channels, 10 bands
- Noise reduction strength: 3/4
- Fully flexible programs: 4
When you place an order for any product, we will ship the product to the address designated by you. Risk of loss and title for the product pass to you upon delivery of the product to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged or lost shipments. All products purchased through the Web Sites are shipped and billed by MYOWL. Information regarding estimated delivery schedules, delivery options, and payment terms are clearly posted on each product page, but are only estimates. For international orders, please note that MYOWL will not be able to cover customs costs.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your MYOWL, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return it for a full refund.
MYOWL, Inc. recommends a trial period of 21 days. This trial period is recommended because medical studies show that your brain requires about three weeks to adjust to new hearing aids. This minimal trial period is not required, and you can return your hearing aids at any time within 30 days from date of purchase.
All products MUST include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for proper processing. Products returned without a RMA number will incur a twenty percent (20%) No-RMA Fee.
Please call Customer Service, +1 (844) 262-1202 for a RMA number and specific return instructions. We are available M–F, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM CST.
We are unable to honor return requests after 30 days from the date of purchase as shown on your invoice.
Phone: +1 (844) 262-1202 (Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm Central Time)
Your MYOWL is covered against defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the time you receive your order. If at our examination it is determined that the unit failed to work due to parts, materials or workmanship we will repair or replace it for free. Protect your hearing instrument from ALL types of unexpected or accidental damage with our MDShieldTM Protection Plan (can be added during checkout).
The Receipt Addendum outlines our Returns and Warranty information and is included with every MYOWL Hearing Aid order. This document also contains advisory information along with Customer Support contact information.